Friday, September 09, 2005

One Sad Story

There was this angelic girl who was not that forgetful. She always tried to be optimistic. But somehow she felt that God kept taunting her to see how much she stuck to life and her ways of looking at life.
Well, you must have guessed by now that this angelic lil' girl is none other than yours truly. Try as hard as I might to grit my teeth and smile at every mishap, things just seem to go wrong at every turn. They're not huge things, thank God, but those minor, little things which are highly capable of putting you off.
Keys and I have never had a proper relationship, I guess: read this and this, for ways in which keys have recently given me slight traumas. And now they're back again.
My keys are lost! :(
It's amazing how I can lose them so near my room. I got into my room and went straight to crash. I woke up to realise I don't have my keys. Whether I left them in the keyhole or left them elsewhere, is a mystery.
I have turned almost the whole room inside out to search for the keys; no luck.
And here I am, waiting for a brilliant flash of luck to strike tomorrow in the form of the good old ladies who clean the hostel, or some good soul who returns them to the hostel office (who, hopefully, should contact me and give them back). Maybe, heights of optimism.
In the event it doesn't happen (which, I pray and hope, is not the case!) I have to think of other means.
Ugh....need some strong pills of optimism!!

3 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Vinesh said...

If you really need optimistic pills, well..

"Diamonds are put to the grinding stone to make them brighter and more precious"

But you don't really need such pills. Good things happen. Bad things happen.

Try to work out ways to keep your keys safe.. Or if you're forgetful, maintain a To Do List...

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Vani Viswanathan said...

tsk tsk...
sad thing is i'm not forgetful! that's quite why i felt bad i lost the keys....but still searching for them, i sometimes feel like smiling at my own stupidity, the hope that i can still find it!

 
At 5:18 AM, Blogger radiantbear said...

Vani..

hi, first time to your blog and you make me feel bad.. lol.. just kidding

so the problme now is that u forgot? is that it? and thats a big deal? okay those are ure keys.. but then there should be some good to it..

just think what would have happened if u had the keys? u would have never written this blog...thats one for a start!

Cheers,
Nanyaar?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home